The following is the late and onsite fees charged for ISCC 2012:*Onsite registration fee for the conference*
|Non-IEEE Members||$ 900.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Members||$ 700.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Students||$ 600.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Students||$ 475.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Members||$ 400.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Members||$ 350.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Students||$ 250.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Students||$ 200.00 (USD)|
Guest Lunch Tickets: € 21 (Euros)
Guest Banquet Tickets: € 45 (Euros)
Guest Welcome Reception: Complimentary with participant
Advance Registration (before May 7th, 2012)Registration Deadline for the accepted papers: May 7, 2012 Advance registration fee for the conference
|Non-IEEE Members||$ 750.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Members||$ 550.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Students||$ 475.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Students||$ 350.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Members||$ 350.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Members||$ 250.00 (USD)|
|Non-IEEE Students||$ 200.00 (USD)|
|IEEE Students||$ 150.00 (USD)|
Every registration can cover two papers only. A paper without registration will NOT be included in the program.
For in-advance registration, attendees can use the online registration system
When registering, please list the EDAS code(s) for your paper(s). Please make sure that you will use a valid credit card information. If you are registering using bank transfer or a check, please contact the financial chair Reda Ammar.
Lunch, every day during the conference days (July 2-4), and one banquet on July 3rd will be provided for those who REGISTERED for the CONFERENCE. Lunch on the day of workshops (July 1) will be provided also for those who registered for the WORKSHOPS.
Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
Please click here for hotel reservation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Incenta travel) for shuttle reservation.
1) When you register using money transfer, please scan the bank proof and send it to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Any co-author can register for the paper. This person is the only one who can attend the conference. If the student registers, he/she is the one who will attend the conference (not his/her advisor).
3) Workshops and conference registrations are separate. You need to register for each one if you will attend both.
4) There is no registration waiver.
5) Give the committee sometime until your credit card is processed. We will issue the receipts only after we collect the money from the credit card.
6) For receipts and invoices, please contact Erkan at email@example.com
If you need a formal invitation letter please email to: .