Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
Papers should be formatted according to IEEE double column proceedings format, please use either Word or LaTex templates provided by IEEE. Make sure you do not include page numbers with your submission.
Please, notice that regular papers cannot exceed 8 pages (6 pages plus 2 extra pages allowed with an additional fee of 100 US$ each), while short papers cannot exceed 4 pages (3 pages plus 1 extra page allowed with an additional fee of 100 US$).
Once you have prepared your manuscript and saved it in PDF format, you can terminate your submission by following the instructions below:
1. Go to the online registration system.
2. Login using the same password you used for registration or if you have used Reg-Site before.
3. Click on paper submission and enter information:
- Default is ISCC Main conference, but there are options for the workshops in "Tracks"
- Paper title
- Author(s) name(s) and email addresses
- Abstract and keywords
4. Then Save and upload Paper in PDF format and click update.
5. To complete the camera ready submission, authors must submit the IEEE Copyright form (downloadable as pdf file here). Once filled in, the copyright form must be scanned and uploaded to the registration system as a pdf file, by using the Track called "copyright upload".
6. Sign Out